Monday, February 22, 2010

Life Post High School

I dropped out of high school. I did. I could not take anymore of the classes.

But already, I am realizing just how much I am going to miss my friends. These people really helped me out, much more than they really know. I am going to specifically mention three people from this year (Most likely the only 3 technologically savvy enough to read this)

Lauren, in grade 11 we really first got to know each other. It started in Marketing, since that class we bonded in Accounting, Math, Geography and more. I want to let you know just how much your company has meant to me. we had a lot of good times and I really enjoyed going to class looking forward for more.

Sean, we met pretty much on the first day, ut it wasn't until grade 9 English that we really became friends. Since then, we set a record for most classes together. You have always been there and I really appreciate that. We've really had some great times that I will not forget. You too, made it a little easier to come to school every day.

Lastly, Kirstyn. We have always kind of known each other and we have always somewhat talked. But it wasn't until grade 13 (Sad, I know) that we really became friends. Too bad it didn't start earlier. I probably saw you the least, even though we had the most classes together this year, because of both of our attendance records. I will remember lunches, and picking on Sean and Denisa the most. Really glad we became much better friends this year.

I was so used to seeing these people every single day that I didn't realize just how much they made school easier for me. It is going to be different now as we all start to actually move forward in our lives. Starting last year people have just started dropping out completely, moving on to bigger things. Some, if not most, of these people I will never see again. That truly saddens me.

There is a lot of people that I will miss. But it is these three that have impacted me the most, in class, this last semester of my high school life.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment