Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oh, technology

Why must you be moving so fast? It seems like just yesterday MSN Messenger came out. I could take to people, but not on the phone. It was very weird, new, and cool. Everyone had it and everyone talked to everyone. Secret friendships made, strong bonds broken, it was all good.

Then MySpace, which I never even got into. A social networking site that is now more popular for simply being outdated.

Facebook, BAM! That one really took off. Everyone now has Facebook, and it completely replaced MSN for me. I never really have to go on the computer with Facebook Mobile at my fingertips.

Twitter, oh how I love thee. I actually really, REALLY, enjoy Twitter (As my followers can likely guess, and tell you how annoying I can easily be). Its hip, its cool, and exclusive. Only a week or two after the Twitter revelation comes blogger.com.

Although not new, it certainly has been very refreshing to myself. This site has offered so much to me in such little time.

But now, tumblr. Oh dear. Its the new thing. Its like amix of blogger and Twitter, two of my favourite things. Is it time to switch over? Why does everything change so quickly?

Oh, technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment